Positive Outlook Accounting's approach involves partnering with our clients to achieve the best possible solution to meet your financial needs.
Our services include:
- Accounting – business accounting and bookkeeping services
- Tax - tax strategies and tax preparation services
- Business advisory services
- Superannuation - including self-managed superannuation funds
- Financial planning – all steps of the financial planning process
- Risk management strategies – income protection and life insurance
- Online accounting – including cloud accounting software and online bookkeeping services
Whether your aim is to increase revenue or lower your overheads, we have the experience and know-how to add real value to your business.
We understand the importance of effective accounting and financial advice at various stages of the business life cycle. Positive Outlook Accounting has assisted businesses with registering a new company, sourcing finance, acquisitions, external audit, investing for wealth, reporting and succession.
Positive Outlook Accounting will provide proactive business advisory services when needed, to help you avoid changes in tax law or superannuation rules and ensure your business is compliant.
To find out more about how we can assist you grow your business through our accounting, business advisory and bookkeeping services, call Leanne on (03) 5973 5322.