What is the culture of Positive Outlook Accounting?
At Positive Outlook Accounting, we pride ourselves in that we offer our staff a career as opposed to simply a job. Professional development is not only encouraged but expected. We fully endorse professional development and are totally committed towards it despite it being highly expensive and time consuming. Coupled with our flat organisational structure, we have a culture that enables a complete interaction between our accountants, senior accountants and partner, whilst providing the opportunity to work in a supportive caring team environment.
Below are some of the major reasons why Positive Outlook Accounting has evolved as being a highly professional, client driven yet supportive and caring team driven culture:
THE RIGHT TOOLS
- State of the art technology.
- Regular formal training sessions.
- Professional development workshops.
- A challenging and supportive environment that encourages excellence and learning.
- Open and complete access to senior staff thereby enabling less experience staff to grow professionally under the support and guidance of more senior staff.
THE RIGHT ATTITUDE
- An environment in which staff can grow and in return, Positive Outlook Accounting expects excellence and commitment.
- Family women based orientated accountancy practice, so whilst we work hard to get the job done, we strive to maintain a balance between lifestyle and our work ethic.
- We adopt a flexible attitude to our team members - whether it is working part time or full time. We will also facilitate leave and other arrangements according to both individual and family needs/requirements.
THE RIGHT REWARDS
- Hard work is always recognised and rewarded for your efforts are effected via:
- Regular performance feedback sessions.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Clear career path planning.
- Interesting and varies work to stimulate and encourage your development and learning.
Back to FAQ's